Bid for a signed poster by Tiger Bay The Musical cast
John Owen-Jones’ biggest fan? Tiger Bay The Musical your top show of 2017? Bid for a framed poster signed by your favourite cast member and own a piece of history forever.
Tiger Bay The Musical is taking over Wales Millennium Centre from 13-24 November. This epic new musical follows a young woman as she battles society’s injustices and realises her dreams; all set against the dramatic backdrop of early 1900s Butetown, when the shady docks fuelled the rest of the world with coal and gangs of street children fended for themselves.
John Owen-Jones (John Stuart), Noel Sullivan (Seamus O’Rourke), Vicki Bebb (Rowena Pryddy), Suzanne Packer (Marisha) and Dom Hartley-Harris (Themba) have each signed a limited-edition A2 poster of the cast which will also be beautifully framed. So to celebrate the world première of this spectacular new work, we’re running a silent auction to raise funds for the charitable work the Wales Millennium Centre does on behalf of the local community and beyond.
Fancy owning one? Starting bid is £100 and here’s how to get involved:
- Read the terms and conditions before placing your bid
- Email us your name; email address; postal address; contact telephone number and offer bid to email@example.com
- State which cast member you want to sign the poster from the list above
- State your highest bid; remember starting bids for all posters is £100
- Winners will be notified on the final day of the run, Friday 24 November
- Good luck
Read the terms and conditions before placing your bid.